Latest Entries »

Thursday, February 18, 2010

First time to Kuala Kelawang!

Thought there is tutorial class today, mana tau, drive all the way there, my tutor said changed to other day. Tulan.. however, he did give me back my results. and it was average. 60 for maths, 66 for mechanics of solids, and 68 for mid term thermodynamics. Kind of sad, drove for 40 mins there, and got 2 bad news. So, I thought since I'm here already, why not do something before I head home...
Total distance: 114km
Time taken: 1 hour 51 mins.. according to google map.

The whole route was satisfying..

Started from my university, head down to Broga, follow the way to seremban, until it says Kuala Kelawang turn left. Took the left turn and beautiful road started with a steep hill, followed by a wide 4 lanes road which I don't understand, and a beautiful 5 series was following behind me. Continue to follow Kuala Kelawang on the sign board, until I reached the town, then turn left to titi. The road was beautiful after that, I drove all the way until semenyih dam with enjoyment, it was really beautiful. Unfortunately, I didn't take the 'D' road (near the word jelebu on the map)..

Such a fun car to drive on these roads.

Park beside the road immediately once I see the beautiful view of semenyih dam.
It was huge. It's impossible to see the whole dam from just 1 point. It seems endless.
Beauty of nature!
Look at the mountains!
Another picture of my car. Looks weird with the censored plat number. Didn't have time to edit, rushing to gamble ;)
Satisfying drive! And I saw alot of racers there too, in the opposite direction though :)

Will get back there soon!! I wanna get my handphone holder! And get some videos! Anyone know where to buy?

No comments:

Post a Comment