Latest Entries »

Monday, February 22, 2010

CNY days~

Been busy since I came back from Penang, gambling sessions, gatherings, and visitting relatives...

Relative's cute doggy... hyperactive dog... but my mum was scared of dogs, so, they put her on a sofa, which she didn't dare to jump down from the sofa... Look at her toungue!! Cute

Few gambling sessions held in Mok's house, a gathering at Cindy's place, and Jason's place last night. We all had fun, although some may lose money, and some may win, but it was in our own limit.
Outside Jason's house... pimped-up Myvi was the centre of attention...
Led's all over, powerful sound system, 205/40/17 tyres wrapped on expensive limited edition rims ( look at the difference of the front and rear rims.), and the white head lamps, which are switchable to yellow lights.

And there was a beautiful waja with white lights behind the Myvi, Alwyn's Jazz, and my Savvy in the picture, Daryl drove there too, with his recovered Saga lmst. It was a great night, and I reached home 4am, got scolded... and went to sleep immediately after my bath, felt so sick!

Today woke up at 2pm, and didn't feel good too, took another nap at 5pm-8pm... finnally felt better, and now I'm back to Semenyih, time to go back to the healthy lifestyle, and breathe the fresh air of jungle!

Check my tyre after I reached Semenyih... and saw this!
Left front tyre... the thread on the side of the tyre was almost 'botak'
Compare to my right rear tyre, it's almost new! Shocked! This could be dangerous, plan to do a tyre rotation anytime soon.

Time to sleep, good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment