Latest Entries »

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Stress + busy = ??

Stress.. because of my 7% thermodynamics test tomorrow
Busy.. because I refuse to do revision earlier, and now I have to rush everything!

OK lar.. still got time to blog.. today morning as usual woke up at 6am, and had my morning drive down to USJ to send Daryl. Just in case u guys don't know what happened.. our crazy orange taxi kissed a kancil 'passionately' and... this is the result
Well.. physical damage, internal damage... don't know lah.. I wish Proton can make 'harder' cars..

Anyway, it was refreshing to wake up early morning b4 the sun wakes up and smell the fresh air, while listening to the growl of engine :D

Well, it made my day, and sorry about the sun-rise thing again thou.. I was lazy! lol..

OK, gotta drive down to PJ later.. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment