Latest Entries »

Friday, January 29, 2010

Back!

Yay! finally back to PH!

Today is not a good day tho, I don't know what is happening to me. After fetching Barry, I drove back to subang ktm stattion to fetch Daryl.

I had to pass through LDP, (near IOI Mall) and it was scary, fyi, I had an accident there before, I'm just scared to see brake lights on that road. After entering Sunway toll, jam was everwhere due to 'sembahyang' session.

After fetching Daryl, we decided to eat Pan mee at SS19. Delicious!!

After leaving SS19, on the way home, near the SS19 bridge where it's a down hill from SU, it was very messy on the road. I was driving in the middle lane, and there was a queue on the right lane as usual, a Matrix was in front of me, and suddenly a super slow old iswara change lanes from left into the right lane in front of matrix, that iswara was f'cking slow, and was pressing brake while swerving through in the middle of all the high speed cars from the downhill.

The Matrix has a very good brake, and got to brake, I was behind the Matrix, and my brake is not as good, to avoid accident, I had to take the risk and swerve to the left lane where there was a motor and a kembara right behind me on the left lane. Thank god nothing happened, but it gave all of us a chill, and it was really scary! **

After that, reached home, and took a nap. It wasn't a good nap, I was dreaming about car accidents throughout my nap! Suffering!

I wish everything will be fine! No more accidents please! LOL, ok gtg bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment